I’ll post few questions below and you need to answer them as quickly as possible, without giving a second thought.
The time starts now.
- Do you love pets?
- If yes, Are you a Dog person or a Cat person?
- Do you love reading?
- If yes, Do you collect books or prefer online reading?
If you choose the 1st option in the questionnaire, then this is the perfect item for you.
My friend liked my nature inspired bookmarks. She certainly qualifies all the above criteria too! When she asked me to make a bookmark for her, I certainly knew it was neither flowers nor leaves, but something different from what she could get usually around. And, what could be the better than a dog bookmark to a Dog Lover Bookworm!
I was looking a lot amigurumi but the sizes were too big for carrying as bookmarks. So I went for crochet appliques. liked this Dachshund Applique by ONE and TWO COMPANY. I added one more ear on the other side to give a 3D look. Now instead of keeping bone separately from the dog, I linked them both with a chain.
Where’s my bone? Where’s my bone? Ah! it’s in the end of this book.
Dachshund Dog Bookmark
- Use it as Bookmarks or appliques.
- Create your name appliques, add a key ring and use it as a Key Chain.
- Use them as Bag Charms, embellishment for hats, scarves etc.
- Choose the wool color based on the palette in the wardrobe. Experiment and enjoy the beautiful colors.
- Yarn: Caron Simply Soft – Chocolate, Caron Simply Soft – Bone, Caron Simply Soft – White.
- Note: you can play around with different branded yarns as far as they give the synchronous flow of the pattern using a constant crochet hook.
- You can either go for the yarns with the same recommended crochet hook OR decide the yarn and change the crochet hooks along with the tightness on the crochet stitches as you proceed with the pattern.
- You can change the pattern to get the continuous flow.
- Crochet hook: 4.5mm
- Measuring Tape
- Stitch Marker: My stitch markers are the mini safety pins we get from clothing tags. You can buy from Michaels- Stitch Marker, Amazon – Stitch Marker, Jo-Ann – Stitch Marker. Use offers for better deals.
The crocheted, handmade and made to order item is already sold. In case you are looking forward to purchasing the same item or in any customized form, please check out the following the further options. The color combinations, the designs, the dimensions can alter easily based on your preference and usage.
- KMD-Etsy Shopping Gallery
- Etsy – Knot My Designs
- Drop an email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connect through the Contact Page.
All the contents including photos, designs, and patterns are copyright of Knot My Designs unless otherwise stated. Kindly do not republish them as claiming your own.
The patterns are free to learn and adopt, for personal consumption; however, kindly provide due credit to Knot My Designs everytime you use or share them.