After surmounting over the criticism and the mystical implications, Feng Shui is now followed everywhere across the nations. It is used to create a peaceful atmosphere. It brings good luck and also used for healing purposes.In today’s world, this culture is not only restricted to China but is admired all over the world.
People use different Feng Shui symbols such as Gold Fish/Koi, bamboo, turtle/tortoise, dragons, laughing Buddha, mandarin ducks, lotus and 3-legged frog etc. to use themselves or gift someone. They use different elements of Feng Shui too.
In the world of art and design, Water element of Feng Shui is applied in the home decor. This brings calmness and coolness along with refreshing your space. The proposed colors for Water element is blue and black.
That’s what inspired me to buy this blue and black ombre yarn. I wanted a cool color that can easily go with most of the dresses, and I named it as Angel Scarf.
Birgit, a fiber enthusiast, wrote this simple ByNumber19 – Papillion Scarf pattern. I was attracted to the outcome of the product and decided to make one using the same butterfly stitch. Did you know Papillion means Butterfly? It was a learning for me. Enjoy the making!
Dimensions of the scarf:-
- Length: 60″
- Width: 6″.
- Add a line of tassels to the ends of both sides along the width. 4 Tassels at the corners will also work. You can reduce the size of the scarf as tassels will add another 10″.
- Attach pom-poms to each of the corners.
- The tassels or pompoms color should be of the base color or any contrast color. Shades of white, golden, silver, brown, creme, mustard will add the beauty.
- Pom-poms and tassels can be of wool, faux fur, ribbons, plastic, resin etc. Link to make pom-pom and tassels.
- The long length edging, you can have a Crab Stitch, Single Crochet, Slip Stitch.
Remember: do not over accessorize it. This hides the beauty of the pattern itself. Believe in elegance simplicity!!
In case, you have stuck anywhere or have any queries, kindly contact me.
Blue-Black Angel Scarf
- Select the yarn color matching with you winter wear. Try out the Hat-Scarf combo, Scarf-Gloves combo, Hat-Scarf-Gloves trio.
- Choose the contrast colors matching with your jacket.
- Choose the wool color based on the palette in the wardrobe. Experiment and enjoy the beautiful colors.
- Yarn: Vardhaman wool
- Crochet hook: 5 mm
- Measuring Tape
- Stitch Marker: My stitch markers are the mini safety pins we get from clothing tags. You can buy from Michaels- Stitch Marker, Amazon – Stitch Marker, Jo-Ann – Stitch Marker. Use offers for better deals.
Quality Promise: If washed with care then the neat stitch guarantees perfection up to multiple washes. The wool quality might stretch upon multiple uses.
The crocheted, handmade and made to order item is already sold. In case you are looking forward to purchasing the same item or in any customized form, please check out the following the further options. The color combinations, the designs, the dimensions can alter easily based on your preference and usage.
- KMD – Etsy Shopping Gallery
- Etsy – Knot My Designs
- Drop an email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connect through the Contact Page.
All the contents including photos, designs, and patterns are copyright of Knot My Designs unless otherwise stated. Kindly do not republish them as claiming your own.
The patterns are free to learn and adopt, for personal consumption; however, kindly provide due credit to Knot My Designs everytime you use or share them.