Sitting idle for some time gave me the craving to make small objects that I can complete quickly within hours and also feel good that I achieved something at the end of the day. It influenced me to crochet few small items.
Though big projects are always exciting and the end product displays all of the hard work, dedication, and love that has been put on to that. But sometimes you are looking to make something that is easy to make and also looks graceful.
Bookmarks are always easy to create. Knowing my necessity and inclination towards bookmarks, I opted for crocheting a flower which will serve as a bookmark too.
I started browsing for different flower patterns. Especially, the ones that I have been planning to work on. After a long search, I came across a bell-flower pattern given in Mazkwok – Blue Bell Flower. I chose my bell-flower as white with dark green sepals and dark brown stamen and stem.
- String length: 9″
- Flower circumference: 3″
The sizes can be altered based on the count of the stitches for the rows.
- You can add pom-pom matching the colour with the edging or the base colour. There are different ways to create pompom.
- You can attach flowers, beads, tassel at the end of the bookmark
- You can add your tag.
Remember: do not over accessorise it. This hides the beauty of the pattern itself. Believe in elegance simplicity!!
In case, you have stuck anywhere or have any queries, kindly contact me.
Bell Flower Bookmark
- Nothing to style!!! Time to read more and more.
- Style your brain with all information, someone’s perspective, vision, knowledge and cherish that.
- Love Reading!!!
- Yarn: Scraps of yarn
- Note: you can play around with different branded yarns as far as they give the synchronous flow of the pattern using a constant crochet hook.
- You can either go for the yarns with the same recommended crochet hook OR decide the yarn and change the crochet hooks along with the tightness on the crochet stitches as you proceed with the pattern.
- You can change the pattern to get the continuous flow.
- Crochet Hook: 2.5mm
- Measuring Tape
- Stitch Marker: My stitch markers are the mini safety pins we get from clothing tags. You can buy from Michaels- Stitch Marker, Amazon – Stitch Marker, Jo-Ann – Stitch Marker. Use offers for better deals.
The crocheted, handmade and made to order item is already sold. In case you are looking forward to purchasing the same item or in any customised form, please check out the following the further options. The colour combinations, the designs, the dimensions can alter easily based on your preference and usage.
- KMD – Etsy Shopping Gallery
- Etsy – Knot My Designs
- Drop an email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connect through the Contact Page.
All the contents including photos, designs, and patterns are copyright of Knot My Designs unless otherwise stated. Kindly do not republish them as claiming your own.
The patterns are free to learn and adopt, for personal consumption; however, kindly provide due credit to Knot My Designs everytime you use or share them.