Accessories Gadget Container Box
Talk about, organization and one of the first lessons to learn is Categorization. Even if it is something as big and crucial as an Enterprise or something as small as your bedroom. In interior decoration, architects and designer lay emphasis on organizing furniture and decorative items to make the house warm and inviting. But there are certain small places like drawers or closets that get neglected. So how do you categorize these areas where the clutter-causing culprits are small contents such as accessories, cosmetic kit, grooming kit? Enters, small containers, baskets, organizers, boxes etc made solely to solve this purpose.
For me, instead of buying them off the rack, I opted to make a few with the scraps of yarn left from my old projects. Not only I fulfilled the purpose of the organization but I have a brighter and neater look to the drawers and closet. I have used the same procedure as defined in 2-Yarn Basket or 2 Yarn Side-Table Basket. As per the area, I have increased/decreased the base of these boxes. My containers are used for hair accessories, electronic gadgets, ornaments, grooming item and other ignored items. All these organizers are made out of scraps that were kept in my Stash Basket.
Tip: To give a tighter stable balance, use one size less than recommended crochet hook.
- Height: 2″-3″
- Diameter of the Basket: 5-8″
- The sizes can be changed based on your requirement. Choose the height and diameter of the mini baskets based on your drawer size.
- You can add pom-pom, tassels, charms, miniature idols, mini toys, amulets etc matching the colour with the edging or the base colour. Link to make pom-pom and tassels.
- You can attach flowers, beads, appliques or a bow made of crochet, plastic, suede leather, fabric etc to make it more interesting.
Remember: do not over accessorize it. This hides the beauty of the pattern itself. Believe in elegance simplicity!!
In case, you have stuck anywhere or have any queries, kindly contact me.
Accessories Gadget Container Box
- Choose the colour matching with your drawers of storage shelves. You can also prefer contrast colour to pop up a section.
- If in doubt, go for earthy colours or natural colours.
- You can use them as side table baskets too to keep your mobiles, spectacles, lip balms etc. But you need to increase the diameter to another 2″-3″.
- Yarn: Stash Basket of Yarn – white, yellow, pink, red, beige, brown etc.
- Note: you can play around with different branded yarns as far as they give the synchronous flow of the pattern using a constant crochet hook.
- You can either go for the yarns with the same recommended crochet hook OR decide the yarn and change the crochet hooks along with the tightness on the crochet stitches as you proceed with the pattern.
- You can change the pattern to get the continuous flow.
- Crochet Hook: 5-6.5mm based on the yarn selection and recommendation
- Measuring Tape
- Stitch Marker: My stitch markers are the mini safety pins we get from clothing tags. You can buy from Michaels- Stitch Marker, Amazon – Stitch Marker, Jo-Ann – Stitch Marker. Use offers for better deals.
Quality Promise: If washed with care then the neat stitch guarantees perfection up to multiple washes. The wool quality might stretch upon multiple uses.
The crocheted, handmade and made to order item is already sold. In case you are looking forward to purchasing the same item or in any customised form, please check out the following the further options. The colour combinations, the designs, the dimensions can alter easily based on your preference and usage.
- KMD – Etsy Shopping Gallery
- Etsy – Knot My Designs
- Drop an email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connect through the Contact Page.
All the contents including photos, designs, and patterns are copyright of Knot My Designs unless otherwise stated. Kindly do not republish them as claiming your own.
The patterns are free to learn and adapt, for personal consumption; however, kindly provide due credit to Knot My Designs every time you use or share them.