As humans, we define any long term interaction with another human being in terms of relationship just like parents, spouse, friends, stranger, cousins, in-laws etc; though committed, single, married are defined as the status of your relationship, they still do not identify your close circle.
R1: Starting with a magic circle, make 30-40 Single Crochet stitches; join at the beginning with a slip stitch.
R2: Ch 2, Half Double Crochet (HDC) in each SC; join at the beginning with a slip stitch. Do no cut the yarn. Chain 30 and tie at the end to create the band.
Repeat R1-R2 for the 2nd ring.
Pointer: The magic circle for the 2nd ring should cross under the center first ring and exit out to interlock. In case, you are unable to visualize, follow this pictorial representation for better understanding.
- Diameter of the rings: 1″-1.5″
- Band Length: 12″-14″
- The sizes can be changed based on your requirement.
- You can add a couple more rings to cover the top of the wrist and use bands just for tie purpose.
- You can create the whole band with interlocked rings. Attach the ends with buttoned- loop or clasps or Sliding Knot, Square Sliding Knot Clasp.
- Extend the rings to convert into a necklace with a clasp at the back to lock it.
Remember: do not over accessorize it. This hides the beauty of the pattern itself. Believe in elegance simplicity!!
In case, you have stuck anywhere or have any queries, kindly contact me.
- You can use crochet thread or cotton yarn.
- You can wear as a bracelet, Band, necklace depending on occasion and outfit.
- You can make cotton interlocked necklaces and accessorize yourself with a chic dress.
- Contrast color will look dapper. Black/Navy Blue/Olive Green dress with mustard/rust color interlock necklace.
- Use it as a lace for your dress. You can adorn your boho top, skirts, dress, maxis, minis etc with either a collar lace style, base lacing, sleeves lacing etc.
- Yarn: white and red Vardhaman wool
- Note: you can play around with different branded yarns as far as they give the synchronous flow of the pattern using a constant crochet hook.
- You can either go for the yarns with the same recommended crochet hook OR decide the yarn and change the crochet hooks along with the tightness on the crochet stitches as you proceed with the pattern.
- You can change the pattern to get the continuous flow.
- Crochet Hook: 3mm
- Measuring Tape
- Stitch Markers: My stitch markers are the mini safety pins we get from clothing tags. You can buy from Michaels- Stitch Marker, Amazon – Stitch Marker, Jo-Ann – Stitch Marker. Use offers for better deals.
Quality Promise: If washed with care then the neat stitch guarantees perfection up to multiple washes. The wool quality might stretch upon multiple uses.
The crocheted, handmade and made to order item is already sold. In case you are looking forward to purchasing the same item or in any customized form, please check out the following the further options. The color combinations, the designs, the dimensions can alter easily based on your preference and usage.
- KMD-Etsy Shopping Gallery
- Etsy – Knot My Designs
- Drop an email – email@example.com
- Connect through the Contact Page.
All the contents including photos, designs, and patterns are copyright of Knot My Designs unless otherwise stated. Kindly do not republish them as claiming your own.
The patterns are free to learn and adopt, for personal consumption; however, kindly provide due credit to Knot My Designs everytime you use or share them.