Portability has become a priority in today’s technology development. Right from Bakelite ringer phone to walky-talky to cell phones, we are creating more and more compact devices to carry out all the functions. A portable device like a mobile phone is already replacing various other devices and tools around us and is becoming our all-in-one for capturing pictures, projecting data, saving data in the cloud, banking, recording health stats and more.
Having said that, it cannot be a master of all trades, look at the picture quality, for example. It cannot beat the perfection, the clarity, and sharpness accomplished by DSLR. But you have to make a choice between perfection and portability.
For me, I wanted to strike a balance between the two and achieve perfection with portability; and that is why I brought Amir 3 in 1 Clip-on Lenses to try out the macro, wide angle and fish-eyed techniques. You cannot a cellphone camera lens to capture a DSLR-like picture even if it has the best 1.55µm pixel size. These Clip-on Lenses help you to give a portable option to apply few other features similar to DSLR, and the press-button, ensure the safety of it.
This crochet Triangled Lens Pouch with Press Button can be customized into any size. It is also applicable to cover Cell phone covers, pillow cover, bags etc.
The package comes with a Microfiber pouch to protect the lenses but I want to carry extra precaution in providing sturdiness to the current pouch to protect them in my bag. With press button attached, the contents of the pouch will not fall off.
The pattern is simple. Single crochet stitches are used with 2 yarns to create triangle effect. Totally Triangles Multi-Use bag By Yarnspirations will provide you the detailed procedure to create a bag.
I made it myself as it is not that complicated for an experienced crocheter like me.
- Height: 3″
- Width: 2.5″
The sizes can be altered based on the total count of the stitches for the rows.
- The side loop can be used to add any wristlet, strap made of suede leather, crochet, resin etc.
- The buttoned loop can be switched to magnet button, snap-on button, press button, zip or an open pouch.
- Depending on the tool, leave enough height for closure and mobile.
- You can add additional hook or charms or keychains in the side loop along with strap.
Remember: do not over accessorize it. This hides the beauty of the pattern itself. Believe in elegance simplicity!!
In case, you have stuck anywhere or have any queries, kindly contact me.
Triangled Lens Pouch with Press Button
- Hang inside/outside your purse.
- Choose the yarn color based on the palette in your wardrobe. Experiment and enjoy the beautiful colors.
- Go creative with the button choice.
- Yarn: Lion Brand – 24/7 Cotton – Aqua, Lion Brand – 24/7 Cotton – Cafe Au Lait
- Note: you can play around with different branded yarns as far as they give the synchronous flow of the pattern using a constant crochet hook.
- You can either go for the yarns with the same recommended crochet hook OR decide the yarn and change the crochet hooks along with the tightness on the crochet stitches as you proceed with the pattern.
- You can change the pattern to get the continuous flow.
- Crochet Hook: 4mm
- Measuring Tape
- Stitch Marker: My stitch markers are the mini safety pins we get from clothing tags. You can buy from Michaels- Stitch Marker, Amazon – Stitch Marker, Jo-Ann – Stitch Marker. Use offers for better deals.
Quality Promise: If washed with care then the neat stitch guarantees perfection up to multiple washes. The wool quality might stretch upon multiple uses.
The crocheted, handmade and made to order item is already sold. In case you are looking forward to purchasing the same item or in any customized form, please check out the following the further options. The color combinations, the designs, the dimensions can alter easily based on your preference and usage.
- KMD-Etsy Shopping Gallery
- Etsy – Knot My Designs
- Drop an email – email@example.com
- Connect through the Contact Page.
All the contents including photos, designs, and patterns are copyright of Knot My Designs unless otherwise stated. Kindly do not republish them as claiming your own.
The patterns are free to learn and adopt, for personal consumption; however, kindly provide due credit to Knot My Designs everytime you use or share them.