Every product that I create, I treat as my project.
A Project in IT world, includes a plan, an estimate, and a forecast. Being an IT employee, these fundamental points have gotten into my habit, and hence in every work I do, be it professional, hobby or any passion-driven. And moreover, these products or creative items also have a defined timeline, like any project.
The best part is, it gives me a sense of accomplishment when I complete them, within the defined timeline. I do rework on them if I am not happy with the final outcome. I consider blankets, shrug, placemats, floor mats, and my other previous works, as big projects since they take days (even weeks) to complete. And I pick up small items that could be prepared within hours, to get a break from working on complicated, challenging or big projects. Leaves, flowers, bracelets, bookmarks and places are examples of these easy projects that require at utmost 1-2 hours to complete.
I liked Pansy leaf pattern and I chose to make this Pansy leaf bookmark for my another book.
I took the leaf pattern from LookWhatIMade – Pansy Leaf Pattern but increased the initial chain count to 13 as my wool was of fine quality.
- Leaf size: 3″
- String length: 7″
You can alter the sizes based on the total count of the stitches for the rows.
- You can add pom-pom matching the colour with the edging or the base colour. There are different ways to create pom-pom.
- You can attach flowers, beads, tassel at the end of the bookmark
- You can add your tag.
Remember: do not over accessorise it. This hides the beauty of the pattern itself. Believe in elegance simplicity!!
In case, you have stuck anywhere or have any queries, kindly contact me.
Pansy Leaf Bookmark
- Nothing to style!!! Time to read more and more.
- Style your brain with all information, someone’s perspective, vision, knowledge and cherish that.
- Love Reading!!!
- Yarn: Scraps of Yarn
- Note: you can play around with different branded yarns as far as they give the synchronous flow of the pattern using a constant crochet hook.
- You can either go for the yarns with the same recommended crochet hook OR decide the yarn and change the crochet hooks along with the tightness on the crochet stitches as you proceed with the pattern.
- You can change the pattern to get the continuous flow.
- Crochet Hook: 2.5mm
- Measuring Tape
- Stitch Marker: My stitch markers are the mini safety pins we get from clothing tags. You can buy from Michaels- Stitch Marker, Amazon – Stitch Marker, Jo-Ann – Stitch Marker. Use offers for better deals.
The crocheted, handmade and made to order item is already sold. In case you are looking forward to purchasing the same item or in any customised form, please check out the following options. The colour combinations, the designs, the dimensions can alter easily based on your preference and usage.
- KMD – Etsy Shopping Gallery
- Etsy – Knot My Designs
- Drop an email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connect through the Contact Page.
All the contents including photos, designs, and patterns are copyright of Knot My Designs unless otherwise stated. Kindly do not republish them as claiming your own.
The patterns are free to learn and adapt, for personal consumption; however, please give the due credit to Knot My Designs every time you use or share them.