Every product that I create, I treat as my project.
A Project in IT world, includes a plan, an estimate, and a forecast. Being an IT employee, these fundamental points have gotten into my habit, and hence in every work I do, be it professional, hobby or any passion-driven. And moreover, these products or creative items also have a defined timeline, like any project.
The best part is, it gives me a sense of accomplishment when I complete them, within the defined timeline. I do rework on them if I am not happy with the final outcome. I consider blankets, shrug, placemats, floor mats, and my other previous works, as big projects, since they take days (even weeks) to complete. And I pick up small items that could be prepared within hours, to get a break from working on complicated, challenging or big projects. Leaves, flowers, bracelets, bookmarks and laces are examples of these easy projects that require at utmost 1-2 hours to complete.
I liked Pansy leaf pattern and I chose to make this Pansy leaf bookmark for my another book.
I took the leaf pattern from LookWhatIMade – Pansy Leaf Pattern but increased the initial chain count to 13 as my wool was of fine quality.
Pansy Leaf Bookmark
- Nothing to style!!! Time to read more and more.
- Style your brain with all information, someone’s perspective, vision, knowledge and cherish that.
- Love Reading!!!
- Yarn: Scraps of Yarn
- You can change the pattern to get the continuous flow.
- Crochet Hook: 2.5mm
- Measuring Tape
- Stitch Marker: My stitch markers are the mini safety pins we get from clothing tags. You can buy from Michaels- Stitch Marker, Amazon – Stitch Marker, Jo-Ann – Stitch Marker. Use offers for better deals.
The crocheted, handmade and made to order item is already sold. In case you are looking forward to purchasing the same item or in any customized form, please check out the following the further options. The color combinations, the designs, the dimensions can alter easily based on your preference and usage.
- KMD-Etsy Shopping Gallery
- Etsy – Knot My Designs
- Drop an email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connect through the Contact Page.
All the contents including photos, designs, and patterns are copyright of Knot My Designs unless otherwise stated. Kindly do not republish them as claiming your own.
The patterns are free to learn and adopt, for personal consumption; however, kindly provide due credit to Knot My Designs everytime you use or share them.