“One of the oldest arguments in the history of psychology is the Nature vs Nurture debate. Each of these sides has strong points making it harder to decide whether a person’s development is predisposed in his DNA, or a majority of it is influenced by his life experiences and environment” (as mentioned in Explorable in Nature vs Nurture).
This is not just about humans but nature at large. What would have happened if the earth was without any flora or fauna?
Even though other planets look fascinating, they fail to come any closer to the Earth, which looks so beautiful and colorful with the greenery and oceans.
How about bringing the same beauty to your bookshelf, bedroom, and office? Thanks to crochet! You don’t need to pluck flowers to bring them home; just have crochet flower and leaves as bookmarks!
- Leaflet Bookmark: I used the same leaf pattern that I have selected for the Christmas Wreath for Leaflet Bookmark. I am just obsessed with this leaf pattern.
- Sunny Petal Flower Bookmark: I liked the flower from Ravelry and made one as a bookmark. The same pattern could be used as an embellishment on hats, brackets, necklaces scarves, headband etc.
- Dark Rose Flower Bookmark: The complete instructional blog could be accessed from this link Dark Rose Flower.
- Maple Fall Bookmark: I am always inclined to Irish Crochet. I used the leftover leaf from Maple Wreath and converted into a bookmark.
- Bell Flower Bookmark: The pattern is in Bell Flower post.
- Maple Leaf Bookmark: link is already posted.
- Pansy Leaf Bookmark: The complete blog could be accessed from this link for Pansy Leaf.
Nature Captured in Books Gallery
Sunny Petal Flower Bookmark
Dark Rose Flower Bookmark
Maple Fall Bookmark
Bell Flower Bookmark
Maple Leaf Bookmark
Pansy Leaf Bookmark
- Nothing to style!!! Time to read more and more.
- Style your brain with all information, someone’s perspective, vision, knowledge and cherish that.
- Love Reading!!!
- Yarn: Scraps of yarn
- Note: you can play around with different branded yarns as far as they give the synchronous flow of the pattern using a constant crochet hook.
- You can either go for the yarns with the same recommended crochet hook OR decide the yarn and change the crochet hooks along with the tightness on the crochet stitches as you proceed with the pattern.
- You can change the pattern to get the continuous flow.
- Crochet Hook: 2.5mm
- Measuring Tape
- Stitch Marker: My stitch markers are the mini safety pins we get from clothing tags. You can buy from Michaels- Stitch Marker, Amazon – Stitch Marker, Jo-Ann – Stitch Marker. Use offers for better deals.
The crocheted, handmade and made to order item is already sold. In case you are looking forward to purchasing the same item or in any customized form, please check out the following the further options. The color combinations, the designs, the dimensions can alter easily based on your preference and usage.
- KMD-Etsy Shopping Gallery
- Etsy – Knot My Designs
- Drop an email – email@example.com
- Connect through the Contact Page.
All the contents including photos, designs, and patterns are copyright of Knot My Designs unless otherwise stated. Kindly do not republish them as claiming your own.
The patterns are free to learn and adopt, for personal consumption; however, kindly provide due credit to Knot My Designs everytime you use or share them.