Color, patterns, texture and overall combination in clothes can really bring a lot of difference to a person, either making him look more attractive or dull. What more, it can enhance your features and make you look younger or look stout and even old. The challenge is not to drift oneself by the current of fashion, but to design for your audience that ranges from a younger to an older generation. Shades of gray, brown, blue, green and white, and black are well-proven colors that go well with men across all ages.
The customer choice of colors is always considered first. But what if you are stuck with pastel shades in your palette? How can you bring freshness in the product? That’s when the texture of the yarn and the pattern defines the novelty of your product. I brought this shiny soft brown yarn and started my search for a particular stitch that will fulfill my vision. A combination of mud brown pastel shade, textured yarn, and beautiful mesh pattern, brings novelty to this crochet men’s Mesh Scarf from KnotMyDesigns.
In my early days of crocheting, I used to follow YouTube videos to learn the pattern before I got comfortable with written instructions. Meladora’s Creation has been my favorite then and now. When I was looking for a scarf pattern which has a closer stitch and does not represent simple straight single crochet or double crochet stitches, I stumbled upon Mens MeshMen’scarf by Meladora’s Creation. It is very easy to follow.
Dimensions of the scarf:-
- Length: 70″
- Width: 7″.
- If you are using this as a female scarf then-
- Add a line of tassels to the ends of both sides along the width. 4 Tassels at the corners will also work. You can reduce the size of the scarf as tassels will add another 10″.
- Attach pom-poms to each of the corners.
- The tassels or pompoms color should be of the base color or any contrast color. Shades of white, golden, silver, brown, creme, mustard will add the beauty.
- Pom-poms and tassels can be of wool, faux fur, ribbons, plastic, resin etc. Link to make pom-pom and tassels.
- The long length edging, you can have a Crab Stitch, Single Crochet, Slip Stitch.
Remember: do not over accessorize it. This hides the beauty of the pattern itself. Believe in elegance simplicity!!
In case, you have stuck anywhere or have any queries, kindly contact me.
Men’s Mesh Scarf
- Select the yarn color matching with you winter wear. Try out the Hat-Scarf combo, Scarf-Gloves combo, Hat-Scarf-Gloves trio.
- Choose the contrast colors matching with your jacket.
- Choose the wool color based on the palette in the wardrobe. Experiment and enjoy the beautiful colors.
- Yarn: Oswal yarn
- Note: you can play around with different branded yarns as far as they give the synchronous flow of the pattern using a constant crochet hook.
- You can either go for the yarns with the same recommended crochet hook OR decide the yarn and change the crochet hooks along with the tightness on the crochet stitches as you proceed with the pattern.
- You can change the pattern to get the continuous flow.
- Crochet Hook: 5mm
- Measuring Tape
- Stitch Marker: My stitch markers are the mini safety pins we get from clothing tags. You can buy from Michaels- Stitch Marker, Amazon – Stitch Marker, Jo-Ann – Stitch Marker. Use offers for better deals.
Quality Promise: If washed with care then the neat stitch guarantees perfection up to multiple washes. The wool quality might stretch upon multiple uses.
The crocheted, handmade and made to order item is already sold. In case you are looking forward to purchasing the same item or in any customized form, please check out the following the further options. The color combinations, the designs, the dimensions can alter easily based on your preference and usage.
- KMD-Etsy Shopping Gallery
- Etsy – Knot My Designs
- Drop an email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connect through the Contact Page.
All the contents including photos, designs, and patterns are copyright of Knot My Designs unless otherwise stated. Kindly do not republish them as claiming your own.
The patterns are free to learn and adopt, for personal consumption; however, kindly provide due credit to Knot My Designs everytime you use or share them.